A Garden District B and B New Orleans
The Horizon Room
For the ultimate in comfort and privacy offered in our Garden District B and B in New Orleans – The Horizon Room is located in the back of the cottage overlooking our lush gardens and goldfish pond, offering a perfect getaway for couples vacationing in New Orleans. Let relaxation surround you: the cypress-shuttered windows look out to banana trees, sweet olive, palms and other lush tropical vegetation. The gentle murmur from the pond’s waterfall will lull you to sleep at night.
Warm, blue walls encase a four-poster pineapple queen-size bed, dresser and handsome bedside secretary. The large bathroom has the original blue-and-white tiled floors, subway tiles, a mahogany vanity and oversized tub with shower.
Garden District B and B New Orleans Room Features
- Large four-poster, pineapple queen bed
- Bedside secretary
- Flat-screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Extra-large private bath with oversized tub and shower
- Original fireplace mantle
- Comfortable seating in the overstuffed chair
- Overlooks tropical gardens and patios
- Original heart-of-pine flooring
- Hair dryer
- Sonoma Soap Company bath amenities
- Iron/board available
Our Garden District B and B New Orleans guest rooms are located on the second floor of the Inn, and cannot accommodate wheel chair access – we apologize for the inconvenience.