The Plantation Room
Views of the pond and gardens.
Our most favored and grandest room is filled with natural sunlight and offers views of the pond and gardens. This is the perfect room for those traveling with a third person who can use the adjourning parlor as a second bedroom, or just have additional space to spread out. Light pours in the casement windows of the cozy adjourning room. This room is furnished with an antique trunk, armoire and trundle bed. The bathroom, located at the rear of the suite, has tub/shower combination and a beautiful mahogany vanity that has been converted from an antique sideboard.
- Spacious master bedroom with queen size bedding
- Trundle bed for additional guests
- Overlooks gardens and patio
- Writing desk
- Free WIFI
- Flat screen TV
- Oversized antique armoire
- Oak floors with mahogany inlaid
- Sonoma Soap Company bath amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/board available